Saturday, April 25, 2009

Have Visa Will Travel

It's official....we picked up our Visa's from the Chinese Embassy in Frankfurt Friday. I am super stoked!!!

Now I just have to read two books, attend a week of class, write a 10 page paper, enjoy a visit from a friend and then pack for China.

Of course this is not to mention when we get back I have to write another 10 page paper, read a text book and attend another class. Then it will be smooth sailing until we come home in July.

I am so looking forward to having an entire month off from school!!!

This week is finals week for Jason so he gets a pass on helping with the cleaning.

Also, it looks like he'll be gone for his birthday for another NASA mission. Luckily these missions are only a week long and they are a little extra cash for us. This definitely helps the pocketbook, since we decided to plan China and our trips to the states so close together.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

No comments: