So Becca deserves the best friend of the year award! She has been awesome with her wonderful morale boosts and support. Friday night, Blake watched Cara so Becca and I could go out for our monthly Bingo. Which we skipped and opted for a little shopping at one of my favorite stores, Mobil Martin. This is a three-story furniture and decorations store. It had not donned on me the store would have its' christmas decorations out. It was magical!!
Saturday was extra fun...I finally checked out the new indoor pool at Ramstein. It was fantastic and only cost $3! It looked to be Olympic size and there was a separate kid pool area with about the same size pool and with a crazy slide that winded all around. Becca was kind enough to go with me and take Cara for a try at a public pool. She did wondeful and had so much fun. Kicking her little legs. It felt so good to swim a few laps and watch Cara having fun. We are going back tomorrow with another friend and her son. I am hoping I am not sore tomorrow.


1 comment:
We had so much fun!!
Post a Comment