Today is our 3rd anniversary. It's hard to believe it has already been 3 years and Jason is still alive. Ha, Ha. Of course I am kidding on that.
Unfortunately we both were a little preoccupied with school and sleep, but did manage to go out to dinner to celebrate.
We already bought our anniversary gift to each other when we were in Prague. We bought a nice decanter with matching glasses. We hope to be able to settle down one day and put it to use in our dream house. For now, it sits on display.
The end of the month is an exciting time for us. Becca finds out if they are having a boy or a girl and Michelle will hopefully deliver Robbie into this world (if he's finally ready to come out). We are anxiously awaiting both arrivals.
Jason has been selected to attend a Professional Development Seminar at Ramstein later this month too. There are a few of them that get to go and he is one of the lucky ones. I am extremely proud of him and all his accomplishments.
We found out the other day that our nephew Christian is talking. He is saying mama and dada. We share in his parent's excitement. We really wish we were closer to watch him grow into a young man.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 years already :) I am glad you all enjoyed a nice dinner.
Post a Comment