Friday, October 17, 2008

Wiesbaden

This week I have been driving back and forth to Wiesbaden for an Introduction to Graduate Studies class. Wiesbaden is about an hour away from our house and it is a beautiful drive. The class is going well and I am enjoying it.

Jason has been working and going to school. Both have been a little stressful this week, but it will get better. He just took is midterms and seems to be on track to definitely pass all his classes this semester.

Sunday the class is going to hop a train to Frankfurt to attend the world's largest trade fair for books. Here's the link if you would like some more information: http://www.buchmesse.de/en/fbf/. It sounds exciting and a great way to get out of the classroom.

It will be a few days before we have anything to post, but please check back often to find out what is going on in our lives.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am so sad I didn't get to go to the bookfair. I LOVE your blog! It's so adorable :)