So Becca had her doctor's appointment today. She is having a...drumroll...BOY! His name is David Alexander Henry. They will call him Alex. Both Jason and I are so excited she is having a boy. We both kept trying to tell her we thought this one was not another girl. We are excited they will have one of each.
We are moving a little slowly this week. Jason is working mids and I am trying to gear up for my ECON class which starts next week. I have so many theories swirling around in my head, I am having a hard time keeping them straight.
It is official... I filled out the paperwork to change my major yesterday. If I get accepted, I will have a double masters. One in Human Relations and one in International Relations. Say some prayers they will let me into the IR program.
Michelle has made it home from the hospital with Robbie. It looks like things are going well for her. And it seems Emma Clare is doing well with having a little brother and is helping her mom out.
Jessica, Becca's sister, is due in two weeks, but there is some talk she may go this week. She is also having a boy, Matthew. Which means Alex and Matthew will only be a few months apart and should be great friends! We are praying that she has a smooth delivery!
Our nephew, Christian, is beginning to talk and is saying mama and dada. It won't be long until we can teach him to say Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jason. We can't wait to hear those words out of his mouth.
Our prayers are going out to all of our friends and family. May God keep you safe and we hope to see everyone soon!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So many babies everywhere! I am so excited about Alex!!!! It's just so exciting :)
We aren't actually certain on the name as of yet...
Hello My Girl! I didn't know you had a blog. I just saw it on Becky's blogroll. I love reading about your life. I will sure pray that you get into the IR program. Much love, AmyS
Post a Comment